After a period of inactivity the ACT Chapter of the Australasian Study of Parliament Group was reinaugurated at an annual general meeting held on 4 October 2015.
The meeting elected an executive and adopted a revised constitution.
The following members of the chapter were elected to the Executive:
- Tim Bryant, Department of the Senate, Chair
- David Skinner, Office of the Legislative Assembly, Treasurer
- James Rees, Department of the House of Representatives, Secretary
- Fiona Matz, Office of the Legislative Assembly, Member
- Richard Reid, University of Canberra, Member